so, money well spent!
Sometimes, it’s difficult to tell the difference…
“Don’t Go to Work” feedly.com/e/uhvNdUjt
is anyone else flashing back to Idiocracy? : “Water Plants with Club Soda to Make Them Grow Faster…” feedly.com/e/POwWotIW
for not giving an orbiting rat’s ass (think flying rat’s ass taken to the next level) about basketball for the rest of the month.
I’m free! I’m free to enjoy #MarchSaneness! (#OPleaseLetThatHastagTakeHold…)
So, under hobbies, I want to add:
- WWIII pre-enactor
that CNN is the McDonalds of news?
“I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure”
“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a note saying I approved of it.”
…merely humiliated the cat.
As usual, from reddit.
So, I go out to the kitchen to get a drink. I turn on the light in the living room, and hear a thump, look around, and see a cat slinking around the island.
So, what was the cat trying to get into? We will never know…
Techster. Think “techie-hipster”. Exhibit A:
Using a cell phone, while wearing google glass, while riding a segway, while at SxSW. I believe this deserves another neologism: the quadfecta.
Still, this isn’t worse than the hot-pink sequined suit jacket that made G crack up when we first got off the train downtown…
So every month or so, I try to dump all the bookmarks I made, especially for things I didn’t have time to comment on at the moment of discovery…
- Apple promises fix for iOS 7 ‘screen of death’ glitch (Wired UK)
- How Netflix Reverse Engineered Hollywood – Alexis C. Madrigal – The Atlantic
- Love’s Labor Lost (ER) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- homebrew/Library/Formula at master · Homebrew/homebrew · GitHub
- Infographic: Austin sucks, don’t move here – Austin Business Journal
- Remote SSH Filesystems on OSX | stevemanes.com
- Downloads – android-scripting – Scripting Layer for Android brings scripting languages to Android. – Google Project Hosting
- World’s Best Lasagna Recipe – Allrecipes.com
- Chicago Tribune – Lily Tomlin marries longtime partner, collaborator Jane Wagner
- English Muffins Recipe – Allrecipes.com
- How Far Should You Hit Your Golf Clubs? – GolfWRX
- MTI Broadway Junior Collection
- Music Theatre International: Licensing Musical Theater Theatrical Performance Rights and Materials to Schools, Community and Professional Theatres since 1952
- glideware-sliding-pot-holder-0.jpg (900×773)
- Stephen Hawking: ‘There are no black holes’ : Nature News & Comment
- How to Hit the Low Spinning Wedge Shot :: Oceanic Time Warner Cable’s AroundHawaii.com
- Austin police chief takes to the road, and Twitter, during ice storm | kxan.com
- YouRememberThat.Com – Taking You Back In Time… – CARNAC – SIS BOOM BAH
- Jung archetypes on Synecdoche, New York. | el cine signo
- HFS Plus – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- How To Find Out What Those Cops Are Doing On Your Block | KUT
- Choosing an OSS license doesn’t need to be scary – ChooseALicense.com
- Fabergé egg – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tynsoe projects
- The Librettist – How To Write A Musical
- AT&T U-verse Channels – Digital TV & HD Channel Listings
- Google Public Alerts
- That’s Not How You Use That: Coiling a Cable | Gadget Lab | Wired.com
- mail regarding security flaws in Nagios NRPE to nagios devel and security lists
- Failure Is An Option « The Dish
- Lemon and Rosemary Marinade – Recipe
- How to sync your iCloud calendar with an Android device | How To – CNET
- How to Convert a Yeast Bread Recipe to Use in a Bread Machine
- The time signature of the Terminator score is a mystery for the ages.
- BBC News – Tim Rice: Public have no appetite for new musicals
Our wedding might NOT HAVE to be a destination wedding.
I wonder how long we would have to wait?