Wasn’t me, I swear it!
Again, in no particular order:
- The Future of Netflix is All About Streaming – HotHardware
- DC Secularism Examiner: Brian the atheist dog on ‘Family Guy’ hits home for demonized nonbelievers
- The Last DVD and Blu-Ray Ripping Guide You’ll Ever Need
- 14 Incredibly Useful Web Design Cheat Sheets
- Elgan: Why goofing off boosts productivity
- Waiting for night to come — in another 45 minutes or so – spacebook
- Quake_epicenters_1963-98.png (PNG Image, 800×500 pixels)
- Handbrake 0.9.3 – DVD Ripping on Ubuntu « Spare Clock Cycles
- 20 registry hacks to make your PC more awesome | News | TechRadar UK
- People drive the speed they are comfortable with on gravel roads regardless of speed limit, K-State researchers say
- The Pursuit of Laziness « xkcd
- You can run PHP on Google App Engine | Lacisoft’s
- New York preps for battle against salt – Diet and nutrition- msnbc.com
- Quick Study: Twister | Great Ideas | Reader’s Digest
- Is Modern Society Ruining Childhood? | LiveScience
- Wedding boom in states with same-sex nuptials – Destinations- msnbc.com
- Latest x86_64 version of Google Gears
- The Comprehensive Guide for a Powerful CMS using WordPress
- Iowa sees first gay marriages – Life- msnbc.com
- Gizmodo – Follow the Swine Flu Pandemic in Real Time With Google Maps – Swine flu
- ScienceDirect – Intelligence : Average intelligence predicts atheism rates across 137 nations
- Drunken Sailor – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Using memcached with WordPress object cache | Mohanjith’s Blog
- Justice Scalia Responds to Fordham Privacy Invasion! – Above the Law – A Legal Tabloid – News, Gossip, and Colorful Commentary on Law Firms and the Legal Profession
- Getting your child a passport – Tips- msnbc.com
- Special Requirements for Children Under Age 16
- Digital Photography and Printing
We have an Albertson family reunion in Iowa. We get married while we’re there. Check Cy’s input off the list.
Oh, no tractor, no deer (except perhaps as meat). In honor of keeping the pace, we stop whenever G wants to. Maybe she gets to remember when she first stopped fearing thunder. No, not the cat.
Again, no particular order:
- trevor / timebook / overview — bitbucket.org
- 10 Ways to Automatically & Manually Backup MySQL Database | Noupe
- 20 Things You Didn’t Know About… Time | Cosmology | DISCOVER Magazine
- The State News: Religious majority doesn’t understand atheist views
- Is Your PC Part of a Botnet? – ReadWriteWeb
- ~.~ MLP Land ~ My Little Pony Land ~.~
- Design elements and principles – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- First-move advantage in chess – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Equinox – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pyrrhic House >> Current Publications >> The Eight Patterns of Humour
Now just to figure out how to innoculate G from all this…
It has both plusses and minuses. I really don’t like that it doesn’t like my name. I do like that it pointed me to many friends’ blogs. I don’t really like the number of emails that it sends, but I do like that I can update my status from twitter, so I’ll be using that more regularly.
I’ll give it a go for a few more weeks, but most of my longer updates (and things that catch my eye) will still go here first.
After all, here it’s all mine!