- Overheard in New York | Wednesdays Make You Want to Have One-Liners of Your Own
- Overheard in New York | Jesus Wept
- Overheard in New York | Then They Both Linked Arms and Skipped Off to Eternal Damnation
- Overheard Everywhere | But If Enough Rain Builds Up, You Can Watch Me Walk on Water
- Overheard in New York | Today It’s a Lolly. Tomorrow It’s a BMW
- Overheard in New York | Is Our Tourists Learning?
- Overheard in the Office | Now That Maggie Retired
- Overheard in the Office | Which Is When He Told Me About Overheardintheoffice.com!
- Overheard Everywhere | But Odds Are You Still Aren’t Paying Attention
- Overheard Everywhere | …Roll Videotape, Please
- Overheard Everywhere | It’s Easily Mistaken for a Leak in the Basement
- Overheard Everywhere | Where Are You Going with This?
- And vaguely related: CO-ED Magazine » How To Not Be A Douchebag Tourist In NYC
- Generating Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificates « UrbanSensor’s Weblog
- Chris Hall: The Perfect Margarita
- Linux.com :: Get to know Ubuntu’s Logical Volume Manager
- R.I.P Usenet: 1980-2008 – Columns by PC Magazine
- Schneier on Security: Why You Should Never Talk to the Police
- Adeona: A Free, Open Source System for Helping Track and Recover Lost and Stolen Laptops
- 8 salary-talk traps to avoid – CNN.com
- Crimes and Misdemeanors – By Emily Bazelon, Kara Hadge, Dahlia Lithwick, and Chris Wilson – Slate Magazine
- Wellington Grey — Miscellanea — The TSA Guide to Reading Faces for Security Workers
- Saudi religious police ban pet cats and dogs – Yahoo! News
Interesting/funny/parenting and golf things:
- mental_floss Blog » Pass the Knowledge: The Origins of Your Favorite Condiments
- House of lies: Is fibbing to your kids ever OK? – Kids and parenting- msnbc.com
- How to Take Portraits – 19 Portrait Photography Tutorials
- 10 Skills You Need to Succeed at Almost Anything – Stepcase Lifehack
- YouTube – Swing Vision Tiger Woods
- 1069, Talula Does the Hula From Hawaii, and other names so weird that judges forbade them. – By Eugene Volokh – Slate Magazine
That last one makes my first idea for Grace’s name (Entropy) seem positively mundane. Right?