For those who care, I have really, *really* short names for my bookmarks toolbar folders — for instance, my leftmost folder, which contains links that I visit daily, is labelled simply ‘1’. I use foxmarks to keep my bookmarks synchronized between all my browsers, and I use the “Add Bookmark Here2” plugin to just add pages to that 2blog folder when I come across a page I want to share later.
Then, once it gets overwhelmingly large, I just copy the links from that folder to a post.
As usual I start with things overheard:
- Overheard in New York | So Are We Having Lunch at McDonald’s?
- Overheard in New York | We’ll Keep Romance Alive Until Straight People Want It Again
- Overheard in New York | Hasn’t Bush Passed a Law About This?
- Overheard in New York | Is That a New Gay Bar in Chelsea?
- Overheard in the Office | Gouda Luck!
- Overheard in the Office | It’s Like a Party in My Diaphragm!
- Overheard in the Office | That’s a Sobriety Test in and of Itself
- Overheard in the Office | Sorry, the Clown Suit Keeps Throwing Me Off
- Overheard in the Office | Another Texan Reveals That He’s Not a Steer
- Overheard in the Office | That Sucks, Frank
- SourceForge.net: Hobbit monitor
- The Emperor Workstation
- Banshee » Home
- View topic – Vista: Tweaked, Tuned, Hacked
- Computerworld > Asperger’s: the IT industry’s dark secret
- The Stalled Server Room – The Daily WTF
- 2008 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College
- FiveThirtyEight.com: Electoral Projections Done Right: 51,199,463,116,367 (Shout-Outs)
- Gay marriages worth $684 million – CNN.com
- Intelligent people ‘less likely to believe in God’ – Telegraph
- Where Is My Gay Apocalypse? / Over 3,500 gay marriages and, what, no hellfire? I was promised hellfire. And riots. What gives?
- Obama the Delegator Picks When to Take Reins – NYTimes.com
- Lambda Legal: Marriage for Same-Sex Couples in California
Just generally interesting: