It’s the first of the month; time to clear out that folder (though I’m now using the “unsorted bookmarks” folder in foxmarks…
Also, the job has been keeping me rather busy, so expect a shorter list:
This month, there are even several decent things overheard:
- Overheard at the Beach | Anyone Else Feeling a Strange Nostalgia for The Golden Girls?
- Overheard in the Office | Is It Arrr-Rated?
- Overheard in the Office | Well Said! You May Attend the Meeting for Me
- Overheard in the Office | We Heart NYC.
- Overheard in the Office | “Deadline” Seems Even Worse, Somehow
And now, the rest of the bookmarks are unsorted:
- Stop worrying about your children! | Salon Life
- Seven Deadly Sins Nationwide – Las Vegas Sun
- 10 must-have Linux web-based tools – Program – Linux – Builder AU
- Server Fault
- 5 years on, gay marriage debate fades in Mass. – Life- msnbc.com
- My Ibuprofen and Acetometaphine tablets expired 11/08. What happens to these pills after they expire? Are they ineffective? Will they make me sick? Or is it a ploy to get me to buy more? : AskReddit
- What Makes Us Happy? – The Atlantic (June 2009)
- io9 – 10 Greatest Libertarian Science Fiction Stories – Libertarian Science Fiction
- Deadspin – A Special Balls Deep Message To The Class Of 2009 – Drew Magary
- The World’s First Web Server on Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- when you grow up
- 24 Terrifying, Thoughtful and Absurd Nursery Rhymes for Children
- “I saw this sign up on a professor’s door at JMU.” – CollegeHumor Picture
- lunation_ajc.gif (GIF Image, 300×300 pixels)
- Gay South Africa Lifestyle | News | Dating
- John the Ripper password cracker
- Index of /pub/archive/fedora/linux/extras/6/x86_64
- Guest Column: Loves Me, Loves Me Not (Do the Math) – Olivia Judson Blog – NYTimes.com
- Resources For Web Design